👋 Welcome to RoyalRealms!

MrAlexG

Network Owner
Network Owner
Hey everyone,

As I'm sure most of you have already figured out, RoyalRealms is under new ownership!
Myself and Jack are very excited to be here and show you what we have in store for you all!

The First Sneak Peek!

This screenshot is the first preview of our new hub build! We pride ourselves on quality and we hope you like what you see!

Our Gamemodes
We are very excited to announce that RoyalRealms will be releasing with our SkyBlock server to start with, however, the plan is to release KitPvP and Prison soon after!

We offer various features within these gamemodes that you are almost certainly going to enjoy! You can join our Discord server and follow us on Twitter for more updates about the features and hints as to what they might be!

Our SkyBlock server has some pretty cool features such as:
  • Purchasable Minions
  • Island Top Prizes
  • Custom Enchants
  • and much, much more!
We are aiming to release a public beta very soon, so keep an eye out for that!

We are hiring staff!
As some of you may know we are looking for staff to fill our ranks. With this being said, you can head over to the Staff Applications section right now and apply for a staff position on RoyalRealms.

Our Promises
We know that it takes a lot of work to own a network, or to run a SkyBlock server in general!
So I promise to you, right here and right now that:
  • We will have regular content updates
  • We will post changelogs when we update features of the network
  • Most importantly: we will listen and act on your feedback!
If we don't do this, feel free to call us out! We are always open to constructive criticism.

Closing Remarks
We are very excited to show you what we have to offer.
You can expect to see more information, some sneak peeks and maybe even some giveaways!

See you soon!

Last edited: