Join our discord! 0 players online.
Click to Copy IP 0 players online.

Sean's "Bio"

Hi, most of you who have been playing on Azerith/Royal Realms for a while might know me. If you don't, well here is a "quick" bio about myself: Currently I am 14 years old as a Freshman in high school. You are probably thinking that I am a bit young to be a moderator on a great server like this, but you have to realize, it is a Minecraft server. Alright, back to the bio. I played a server called ParallaxMC for about 2 years, until parallax got rebranded and was named "Azerith" and then Azerith got rebranded to "Royal Realms." When Parallax became Azerith, I didn't know what to think of it at first, but after an hour of playing, I fell in love. After about like a month or two of playing, I finally got the balls to apply for staff, and thanks to Mr. PandaIsland, I got the helper role. To the other helpers reading this, all I can say is that you want to be promoted, just stick around and be loyal. Now back to my bio: As of March 6th 2019, I have 4 dogs and 4 cats, and my profile picture is my favorite cat. I am always down to meet someone new and/or just talk for a bit. I am currently on my 14th time watching the entire series of "The Office U.S," and I would definitely recommend you watch the second episode of the first season. It is my favorite episode of all time. To wrap things up, I would just like to say how much I love Royal Realms and the community who supports the server. Thank you for actually taking the time to read this awful bio of mine.
-Sean Stampfli

Nice to meet you. I am also 14 and a freshman in high school. I mean, we have to start somewhere- right? Anyways, nice to read a little more about you get to know the staff team. I have two cats and am working on getting a dog. I have watched The Office twice through... but can't compete with your 14. I would also recommend you watch "Hawaii Five-O," but sadly they removed it from Netflix. Thank you for all the help you do in the community!
Happy gaming,
Charlie