Join our discord! 0 players online.
Click to Copy IP 0 players online.

Win32 Disk Imager vs. Rufus for Ubuntu

{Ubuntu is one of the most popular Linux distributions in the world. |} In this tiny guide, I am going to show you how to install it on your PC or laptop. For this setup procedure for Ubuntu, I will use a software named Win32 Disk Imager. It's suggested for advanced users. If you are a beginner and looking for something easy, then you can use Rufus USB software.

For many of us, Ubuntu is your entry into the great universe of Linux operating systems. The attractive design and entry-level operation aren't the only advantages of Ubuntu. Setup is a kid's play with a USB stick along with my instructions.

Setup:

To start with, you have to download the Ubuntu ISO from their site and download both of the following applications from the links below. After the USB creator is downloaded, install it on your PC. After that launching the app and load the downloaded ISO file to the program.

Then, eliminate any USB or USB hard drives. Insert a sterile USB of at least 8GB to a USB port. Now start Win32 Disk Imager or Rufus using a double click on {Select image and discover your downloaded version of Ubuntu (you can normally find it from the"Downloads" folder) by clicking on the" three dots".Next, choose the USB drive option under" Sort". There should now be a letter under the drive. Click on " Next".

The application will create the bootable USB and now you may enter into your BIOS settings and set USB boot up as your preferred way of booting.
After you set that and restart your computer, your BIOS will automatically detect the installation device and you will get the Ubuntu setup window. {From that point you can partition your hard disk as you'd like and continue the installation.